Thursday, September 25, 2008

First time Blogging

Today is honestly the first time that I have attempted this new blogging idea. Gee I guess that I am behind the times. A wonderful friend who has been a great inspiration in my life, has turned me to this, so we will give it a try and see where it goes.... Wheeeeee....

I honestly sit back and watch people and wonder what is going thru their lives. I stay so busy with work, kids, horses and the fire department, that I feel like I am not in the same realm as others. Then again, my life is busy but very limited also. Is that because I have chose it to be that way or it just has happened??? I used to go so many places and meet so many people and know my life has become focused on family and my little county in NC. Hmmmm...

I meet different people every day with work and I am always amazed at people and there lives. I try not to be nosey, but I think people are fascinating. How we think, how we act and how we react... The colors we dress in, the way we live, the home we live in...

I myself am a very down to earth person. I love to be outside, I love all kind of critters, but especially horses and chickens. I am not a materialistic person. I could be very happy in a log cabin, with no phone, no TV, etc... Now my husband, he is very materialistic and it is very funny to watch how we interact with different things and how we handle different things.

These are difficult times right now. Every day I struggle and I see others struggle and I wonder what the future may bring. I think we all wonder what the future may bring. This is a scary and very rocky time, but we shall make it through.

To everyone, I wish you a beautiful and fulfilling day!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Glenna Griffin said...

Nice job on your first blog! Wonderful thoughts!! I'm looking forward to hearing more!! EnJOY the day!
Glenna